Whatsapp Messenger for Samsung
Whatsapp for Android: Whatsapp is the official application designed and developed for all the users of Facebook application. This app allows the users to start text conversations with all your friends and loving ones over this widely popular social networking platform. The users can send and receive messages across their friends and family members with much ease. Apart from these features, there are much more powerful features available on the Facebook Whatsapp app. In this post, we have come up with each and every detail about Whatsapp for Android. You can check out the process of downloading Whatsapp for Android, its usage, process of signing into the Whatsapp app and many more. Check it out!
How to Download Whatsapp App for Android?
As we all know, Whatsapp is the most popular application developed by Facebook officially. All the users of different mobile platforms like iOS, Android, Windows PC, Windows Phone and a lot more can directly use this application on their device. As it is an official application, the users can easily download Whatsapp app on their Android device for free of charge. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download Whatsapp on Android. As it is an official app, the users of Android could download it directly from the Google Play Store app store marketplace.
You can easily download and install Whatsapp app without facing any kind of issues. The current latest version of Facebook Whatsapp is 18.104.22.168.70. This app recently updated on 23rd February 2017. The users who are seeking to download this app must run Android 4.0.3 and above versions of operating system. The size of the downloadable file of Whatsapp for Android is 57. 09 MB. whatsapp messenger for samsung Check out the simple steps that help the users to download and install Whatsapp for Android without any struggle.
- First of all, you need to navigate to the official Play Store app from your Android mobile device.
- Type the name of the app in the search field of Play Store and tap on the search button.
- You need to click on the download button of Whatsapp.
- After the completion of the downloading process, you can install this app on your Android device.
- You can click to open the app from the home page of your device.
Sign Up Process of Whatsapp for Android:
- After successfully installing the Whatsapp app on your Android device, you need to sign up for Facebook so as to create a new account.
- In order to create the account, you need to provide some of your details like first name, surname, mobile number or email id, password, birthday and the gender of the person.
- Just tap on the ‘Create an account’ button on your device.
- You need to make sure that you have remembered the username and password on your Whatsapp app on your Android device.
That’s all! You can now start using all the beneficial features of Whatsapp for Android. Hope this tutorial helps the users in the best way to download and install Whatsapp for Android.